2009年12月31日木曜日

~2009 Nanaho Annual Award~

Yup again this is the last day of the year~!! This became my habit to write an annual review of what I like and obsess of it during the year. So what’s up with 2009? Let’s check it out!!
-Best Movie
Sherlock Holmes!! Yeah recent influents~ A great movie is a movie which can make you love the characters. And Sherlock Holmes does have it. I’m totally in love with the interaction between Holmes and Watson!! Great job~
-Best Drama
Definitely Odoru Daisousasen踊る大捜査線 Series which include 11 episodes of dramas, 3 SP, 2 movie and 1 Odoru Legend!! That’s why this Series was honored as Japan Best Series in the history!!! This drama got everything from suspense, comical, humor….etc. Though it’s an old drama but this definitely my best of 2009!!
-Best Actor
This one is a bit hard. I should consider this as favorite actor instead. If so I’ll choose Takenouchi Yutaka竹野内豊. [Boss and Tomorrow] He’s so funny as Nodate野立 in Boss~!! Of course other than that Yanagiba Toshiro柳葉敏郎 wasn’t a bad choice too, however I’ll stick to Takenouchi. Sorry Giba-chan.
-Best Actress
Definitely Fukatsu Eri深津絵里!! Yup, I used to hate her. But now I’m totally in love with her. [Odoru Daisousasen踊る大捜査線 , Change , The Power of Love恋のチカラ, Kira Kira Hikaruきらきらひかる and Slow Dance]
-Best Anime
XXX Holic
-Best MV
 
Ballad by Hamasaki Ayumi浜崎あゆみ. This is Ayu’s recent release single. Nice song and nice MV.
-Best Book
The Housekeeper and the Professor by Ogawa Yoko [A very simple meaningful and beautiful book.]
-Top 3 favorite Drama in 2009 other than Odoru
Boss
Aibou相棒
97 TVB笑傲江湖
-Top 3 Favorite Character in the drama/movie:
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson [yup they both should categories in the Best Couple corner~ ha-ha]
Shinjyo Kentairou新城賢太郎 from Odoru Daisousasen踊る大捜査線 [Mr. Air-con ~ ha-ha!! My favorite in the show~!!]
令狐冲from 笑傲江湖[this one should be from the book. But then again when I think of 令狐冲 I think of吕颂贤 . Which means 令狐冲 = 吕颂贤]
//The Music Section//
2009 Top 5 Instrumental Music
-Atsuhime Main Theme篤姫 from Atsuhime
-The Wind of Life by Joe Hisaishi
-Cinema Nostalgia by Joe Hisaishi
-Merry Go Round of Life by Joe Hisaishi
-Moon Light from Odoru Daisousasen
2009 Top 10 Songs
-Love Somebody by Oda Yuji 織田裕二[Theme song of Odoru Daisousasen]
-My Best of my Life by Superfly [Theme song of Boss]
-Ballad by Hamasaki Ayumi
-Sparkle by Hamasaki Ayumi
-Shabada badaシャバダバダ by Kakei Toshio筧利夫 and Fujitani Miwako藤谷美和子
-Aitakute ima逢いたくていま by Misia [Theme song of Jin]
-Wine red heart ワインレッドの心by Anzen Chitai安全地帯
-Every by Hoshimura Mai星村麻衣
-Hikari ひかりby Hoshimura Mai [Theme song of Tomorrow]
-Kira kira キラキラby Oda Kazumasa小田和正 [Theme song of The Power of Love]
Well that’s all~ That’s my 2009...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿