2012年12月31日月曜日

Year 2012 Review

Almost 9 hrs to go before we end the year 2012.
525600 min for 2012, how do I measure the year?
Overall what I can say is this was a bitter sweet year for me.
Bitter in the sense of financial problem and reluctant about my future.
While sweet  means the ability to go thru the year peacefully and in good health.

My 1st attempt in the year:
-became tuition teacher for primary (group) and secondary students ( a short while)
-become a Japanese interpreter (haven't receive any assignments though)
-become a "fierce" lab instructor
-cried in front of my supervisor lol

That's all for the 1st attempt part, all really are financial base attempt.

Talk about 2012 resolution:
I had forgotten whether I got any resolution for the year, but as usual it's all about lose weight, romance and etc.

Lose weight thingy I did it well let's say 50% achieved Lolz. But for romance , I totally flunk it!!

No romance for the year 2012 ( ;´Д`) I did fall for the 'Bradley' at my church but sadly he's to far to reach.... And so single again...haha anyhow let's hope for a better 2013~ Thank you for the year 2012 every bitter sweet moments along the year will eventually made me grows!! Fighting!! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿