2012年12月30日日曜日

~2012 Annual Nanaho Award~


Yeah it’s the time of the year again for the 6th Annual Nanaho Award!! Woohoo~ last year I calculated wrongly…haha it had been 6 years ever since I started my own annual award~  This year I write it earlier as I’ll be sort of busy on the 31st.

And so the theme of this year 2012 is……

The year of Heian Period!!

I’m totally I love with Heian period within the year 2012, I read actual Heian period novels and articles, watched Heian period drama and movie, and even dreamt of owning Heian costume sadly it’s too expensive and rare…  so I bought a Uchikake instead lol~

And so……

The Best Movie of the year

The Terminal (2004)

-Yes it is an old movie. I had been very busy during the 2012 and couldn’t had chance to go to the cinema so I downloaded old movie to watch at home instead. This movie is my best of the year, as the storyline is interesting and touching. I like Viktor’s determination to overcome all the trouble just to carry out his father’s dead wish.  Of course my favourite quote in the movie: Life is about waiting, everybody’s waiting. Everybody.

The Best drama of the year

The History of the Salaryman

-Yup definitely my best!!  This is an all in drama: comedy, romance, storyline, history; everything you name it they got it!! Following this drama was my best time of the year. I love all four of the main character, and every one of the actors and actresses performed wonderfully in this drama. Just hope that this drama got lots of awards at the SBS Annual Award. Aza!!

Other favourite dramas

平清盛 (Taira no Kiyomori)

-I watched a number of dramas this year, but sadly other then the drama stated above none captured my heart.  As for this drama平清盛, I couldn’t say it as my favourite since I don’t like the main character, yet the drama’s Heian setting and those sub-characters in this drama caught my eye i.e. Fujiwara no Yorinaga and the romance between Emperor Toba and Lady Tamako. Nevertheless, this drama got wonderful soundtracks.

Jin仁ー完結編

-I watched this drama last year, but after a second watch this year only that I realized it wasn’t that bad after all. It was very touching and the ending fits perfectly either.

The Best Actor of the year

山本耕史 (Yamamoto Kouji)

-Yup that’s him the all talented actor. Though he can’t be considered as very handsome but he can sing, dance, act, compose, play guitar, draw and even magic!! I started to recognize him due to his brilliant act in the drama Taira no Kiyomori as the role of Fujiwara no Yorinaga. I also like this comedic act as a cheapskate hired actor a mini drama.

Other favourite actor

Song Jung Ki (Tree with deep roots, Sung Seong Gwan Scandal)

The Best Actress of the year

Moon Geun Young

-Once again Miss Moon had won this award!! Her new drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ started early December, though personally I’m not very fond of it but I’m totally in love with her fashion style in the drama.

Other favourite actresses

-Hong Soo Hyun (History of the Salaryman)

-Han Ga In (Moon embraces the Sun)

The Best Couple of the year

Choi Hang Woo and Cha Woo Ui

-Yup they are the modern 项羽/虞姬 couple!! Luckily our writer of History of the Salaryman didn’t give them a tragic end as the real history did. Congratulation to Ms. Hong Soo Hyun being chosen again for the best couple award~ haha!!

  The Best Book of the year

To Kill a Mocking bird by Harper Lee

-To be honest I had already forgotten most of the story but I know that it’s an interesting and warmth story despite dealing with serious issues of rape and racial inequality.

My second best is actually The Tale of Genji the famous Japanese Classic Literature written in the 11th Century. It is called the world first novel which illustrates a unique depiction of the livelihoods of high courtiers during the Heian Period. However I’m still reading the book so couldn’t count into the award.

The Best Drama/ Movie Character of the year

 藤原頼長 Fujiwara no Yorinaga from平清盛

-As mentioned earlier, Yorinaga was a jewel in the drama. Who would have missed this tenacious fellow in the drama? Not to mention his eye-catching *hem hem homosexual * act in the drama. Lol!! The actor Mr. Yamamoto definitely did a great job by portraying this historical good looking tragedy gay guy.

 

The Best Cartoon of the year

The Simpsons

-All long the years these yellow stupid looking creatures still my favourite.

 

//Music Section//

The Best Music Artist of the year

一青窈 Hitoto Yo

-Sorry no more Ayu, from now on I prefer a more sentimental genre.  I like most of her song especially those compose by Mr.  武部聡志 i.e. 栞、花のあと and of course my K song かざぐるま 風車.

The Best Live Performance of the year

一青窈 もらい泣き

[Just don't understand why this video couldn't get into the page]

-I’m totally fond of this version, as they had added a Japanese traditional instrument into this live arrangement. 

 
The Best MV of the year

Sign (Japanese version) by Brown Eyed Girls

Although it considered as an old song but still I like this song and the MV especially the Japanese version, perhaps due to the interesting fan dance.



The Best Album of the year

NHK大河ドラマ《平清盛》サウンドトラック

 -Although I prefer the part 2 for this OST but I couldn’t get the download source for that so I choose part 1 instead. Is an interesting OST combining both Western and Japanese orchestra instrument. I even bought the music score directly from Japan.   

Top 5 Instrumental Music of the year

-夢詠み...紀行 by 吉松隆 from 平清盛 OST

-5月の夢の歌by 吉松隆 from 平清盛 OST

-平清盛テーマ曲by 吉松隆 from 平清盛 OST

-情歌by 吉松隆 from 平清盛 OST

-美つめる by吉俣良 from ~姫たちの戦国~OST

 

Top 15 Songs of the year

-Because of you by JeA from History of the Salaryman OST

-喝采 by一青窈

- by中孝介 from Anime Tale of Genji Ending Theme

-오직 하나 唯一 by SoHyang 소향 from马医 OST

-아프고 아파도 即使很痛苦from马医 OST

-기억할게요 by YangPa양파 from Tree with deep roots OST

-Sign by Brown Eyed Girls

- Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls

-Moon by Park Lena

-告白 by平井堅

-明日世界が終わるなら by中島美嘉

-Deepness by MISIA

-Back in love again by MISIA

-遊びをせんとや from平清盛 OST

- 달빛이 by Heora from Moon Embraces the Sun OST

 

Well that’s all for the year 2012~ A year full of Heian Romance~

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿