2010年12月31日金曜日

~2010 Annual Nanaho Award~

Yeah another year another Nanaho Award!!
Ho-ho I write this earlier. Cause tomorrow I’m gonna write about my 2010 review~
-Best Movie
地下鉄に乗って [It's a story about a guy by mistake took an underground train back to his father's era. It's quite interesting and touching.]
-Best Drama
相棒9oh yeah~ now it become my favourite drama series. And just Oikawa [the guy which shares the same birthday with me] kinda cute~ haha
Other 2 favourite drama:
Team Batista: Return of the General Rouge [It's a medical mystery drama. But then again it's all about my dear General Rouge a.k.a Nishijima Hidetoshi]
济众院Jejoongwon [It's a tradional drama about how a lowly屠夫becoming a western doctor in the 1900. This dram it's quite drag, also I don't like the main actor, still I list it in my top because of the supporting actor, the main actress, and the wonderful soundtrack]
-Best Actor
西島秀俊[Nishijima Hidetoshi] oh~ I love him sooo much!! Especially in Team Batista : Return of the General Rouge~
-Best Actress
檀れい. She’s very beautiful and sophisticate. From Aibou Season 8 guest star and Pandermic.
-Best MV
Microphone by Ayumi Hamasaki
-Best Commercial
Asience Shampoo: Skater Mao Asada's version
-Best Cartoon
The Simpsons. Love those yellow freaks~
-Best Book
I read quite a number of books this year, but then none of them are my favourite. If really want to choose then Hard-boiled wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami. Please refer to my review of what this book’s about.
-Best Album
Rock’n’roll Circus by Ayumi Hamasaki.
-Best Single Album
アイシテル by Ken Hirai. I love all the song in this single. Which include Aishiteru, air cameraman and Unchained Melody.
-Best Accessories
Hat~ ha-ha I love it so much in the year 2010~
-Best Beverage
午後の紅茶 by Kirin
//Music Section//
2010 Top 5 Instrumental Music
-Silent Love by Joe Hisaishi
-Woman by Joe Hisaishi
-광야 1 from Jejoonwon OST
-正鵠 from Atsuhime OST
-良し from Atsuhime OST
2010 Top 15 Songs
-アイシテル by Ken Hirai
-air cameraman by Ken Hirai
-  by一青窈
-花のあと by一青窈
-やさしさで溢れるように by Juju
-いくつの夜明けを数えたら by松田聖子
-Always by Mika Nakashima
-천애지아 by Jang Na Ra from Dong Yi OST
-威風堂々 by平原綾香
- Jupiter by平原綾香
-ソルヴェイグの歌 by平原綾香
-Greensleeves by平原綾香
-살잖아 活著 from Jejoongwon OST
-Seven Days War by Ayumi Hamasaki
-Microphone by Ayumi Hamasaki
That’s all for my 2010~
Happy New Year 2011 in advance~ Ha-ha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿