2010年12月31日金曜日

My 2010 review and 2011 resolutions~

It’s the last day of year 2010. And it’s time to write an annual review. To me year 2010 it’s been a marvelous year for me because I get what I want along the year; really want to thank God for that!
January:  New Year, new semester nothing special though.
February: Ask Dr. Seng to be my FYP advisor. Chinese New Year! As usual got to see my Mr. Ho~
March: Chemistry Night, received Dean Cert.
April: Exam, Dr. Seng becomes my FYP advisor!
May: Start FYP, get paid RM25 per day~
June: Japan Trip. Met Dr. Takeuchi Daisuke at ICYC.
July: Japanese Speech Contest Penang Round Won 2nd prize.
August: National Level Japanese Speech Contest Won 4th prize.
September: Ordinary month, nothing special.
October: My birthday! Though get some emotional breakout, but it’s the 1st time Mr. Ho wished me Happy Birthday~
November: Exam, and holiday~
December: Going to end my FYP. Made my 1st move. [From sending him message, to chat with him]Mr. Ho and I became friends? Ha-ha. He so called invites me to their church caroling. For more information please refer to my past blogs.
So it’s been an awesome year to me isn’t it?
-I get Ah Seng as my advisor, get to go to Japan, won the Japanese Speech Contest, get to met Dr. Takeuchi Daisuke and last but not least get to be “closer” with Mr. Ho~ Ha-ha
Thank God for a great 2010, and hope for a better 2011~
New Year Resolutions~
-Success in my final year studies, my FYP thesis and viva.
-Able to continue my Master studies.
-Become more beautiful~ ha-ha which mean slim down, and no more pimples.
-To be in Love~ Woo~ [This one ah...fate lah~]
Well that’s all for my 2011 resolutions. What about you guys??
~Wish you all a dream come true year 2011~
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿