2010年12月3日金曜日

Untitled

Recently what I have been up to?
Well I’m in a deep relationship. I’m terribly in love with a person name---- Lazy
Why?
I rather stay at home in my comfort zone [in case you guys don’t know: my lovely bed] watching movies / drama all day long instead of do what I suppose to do. Such as: study for my Japan Language Proficiency Test, or read those journals which will help me in my project…
My project has come to an end. If everything goes well, the month of December will put a full stop on it. I mean the experimental part. And here begins the writing part. There’re still some “mysteries” waiting to be solved. If I can make it, it probably will earn me a name on the science direct with a pleasant impact factor. On the other hand, if I can’t make it, I’ll end up with an apple on my head, blind-folded, waiting for the lecturers to aim their arrow head on it during my viva session.
As how to solve these “mysteries”, I think reading journals will be helpful. However, I only will start it by next Tuesday. Why? Again it’s due to laziness…
Four months to go, before I graduated. What’s my plan? Should be stick back to the old crappy USM Chemistry School Physical Lab Environmental Department for my Master in research mode. Well as long as Ah Seng wants to accept me. And it will be a 3 to 4 years before I end up with a round bonnet on my head.
And that time I’ll be 26 or 27. 3 to 4 years in the old same environment. Make me worried about my future. Will I find my “meant to be”?
You see, I’m a surreal person. I only think of what I will be able to achieve. Of course I do dream, still it remains as dream or some surprise or luck in life.
I dream of going to precede my studies in Japan, where I’ll meet my idol Associate Professor Takeuchi Daisuke. However in order to go there, I must at least have a good 1st honor for my BSc. Or money!!! I have neither of these, so Sayonara.
So long for these future talks, I had to admit that recently I have been “hungry” for love. Yeah, maybe it’s been a long time since I’m in love ,the last time that I fall for a person was four years ago. Gosh, never thought it would be so long…ha-ha!
Felt that my life’s too dry. Also I need somebody who can support me and be with me during my research period. As a lady, it does bring some disadvantages for those who do research in pure science. Think about the highly concentrated chemical, or the time you need to be alone in the lab at the most deathly hour. Without a person to be with you, or mentally support, the pathway will be long and tough.
Of course this relationship thingy, is not as easy as it seems to be isn’t it? First you need to find a target, next you must know the target, compare whether he suit you or not, only then will take action. But love is a two way relationship. Just like a chemical equation.
A+B <-> product
If A is in excess, but B in the limiting reagent, a product won’t come out too.
That’s why people said Love is Chemistry. And this is my core subject. Ha-ha!
Ok, just a little bit more. From secondary days till now I still favor a guy named Raphael. As I said plenty of times, I would really want to marry him! Because he’s a catholic and my cup of tea.  Just that I don’t know how to approach him in order to know more about him. Though, recently I manage to put a tiny bit effort to approach him through facebook, by asking nonsense question.
Perhaps I had grown old, I had lost my pro-activeness. Think about last time during my Form 3 years, I dare to ask a person which I don’t really know out for a date. And now I’m just being coward, or should I said my “reputation” and “pride” are more than anything.
Anyhow, nobody knows the future, so why not we just let it be?
Or should we stick to this quote?
Opportunity does not knock, then knock again, then leaves a note saying "Sorry, I missed you."
Ha-ha  and cheerio~

5 件のコメント:

  1. GGGrrrr.... I'm pretty lazy myself.... @.@
    Hey... 27 to get Permanent Head Damage? wow... fast! My plan is 28
    Anyway, Mr Raphael ar... Make a move bah~ since u haven given up totally

    返信削除
  2. hahaha 27days to go...still i haven't study anythin...cham~ as for Raphael hmm....duno lah..seems too far away...and yes i still havent give up.....

    返信削除
  3. nt 27 days, 5 yrs left to 27 yrs old... I haven been doing anything!! wat u mean by too far away?

    返信削除
  4. ic...Phd for my stream not tat easy or fast to achieve...sometimes even 27 only manage to get a master....that's the truth... as for this far away thing...well now he's still at UTM so....that's far away lah...

    返信削除
  5. haha... i plan 2 get PhD at 28, if possible la... haiyo!! holiday leh!! he got back de ma.... and gonna grad soon anyway~

    返信削除