2010年10月6日水曜日

Bastard USM Keselamatan!!!

Ok , after 3years , 5 sems in USM. I finally kena Saman !!!! Damn it !!
How much? RM50 sucks!!! last time used to be RM25 nia...
I keep on argue with the damn bastard. RM50 is the maximum payment...WTF!! I said I got write letter to apply for the stickers with Dean and my Prof signature...but u bastard din accept my application.. And now I'm paying the same price as those without even go to apply the sticker....so WTF for me to waste my time and energy to type a letter , ask the Dean and Prof. to sign for me...then take the damn time to go to u bastard ???
Ish!!! And u tell me to make the payment within 3 days...me as a poor student where to get this money ah?? RM50 = to a week petrol fees liao oh...
Sucks nia... I better go to the bank then change my precious RM50 to coins 1st..then baru throw at the WTF bastard !!!!! or should I put some chemicals on the money ???

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿