2009年5月4日月曜日

09五一劳动三天两夜狮城游


30th April Day 1
Reach Uncle’s house. Rest for a while and then go shopping!! What to say? Singapore is a shopping country~] we have our lunch at Katong 328 Laksa shop. My aunt said the serve the best Katong Laksa however I don’t like it, though I manage to take some picture of the laksa.1st stop Singapore Expo. They are holding Metro Expo Sales. Everything seems to be the same as last Expo Sales which is during last year Christmas. They are selling Crocs Shoes at a very cheap price; however I had already bought the shoes during last Expo Sales so I’m not interested with it. The whole time there it’s quite bored; in the end I just bought one Fila T-shirt which is SGD$10. Next stop Vivo City that horrible crowded place!! But then this time it’s a bit different. Maybe it’s because it’s weekdays or due to economy crisis, Vivo City seems less crowded as usual. Searching for cheap Ayumi Hamasaki’s new album Next Level at Vivo however it had disappointed me. The main purpose to go Vivo City is because of Daiso the SGD$2 shop!! I bought an umbrella and varieties of Japanese Tea which cost me SGD$2 for each item only. After that we leave Vivo City and proceed to Bugis Juction [another shopping mall] We park our car at Raffles Hospital [the Hotel like Hospital] Due to swine flu incident the entrance to the hospital was blocked by a group of “space man” who check people’s body temperature when they go into the hospital. Bugis Junction’s department store BHG [their boss is a China Man] is a shopping heaven!! They give 20-30% storewide discount for non offer items and additional 15% discount to those offer items. However that day I didn’t buy anything at BHG. We have our dinner at Bugis, I ate Korean spicy rice cakes nothing much to comment. Last stop Orchard Road. The whole time is just walking around, nothing to buy. In the end we ate Hokkaido ice-cream at Takashimaya Basement. My father ate rum-raisin while I ate Mango ice-cream ice blend, each ice-cream cost us SGD$3.80. The rum-raisin ice-cream almost the same as Haagen-Darz just it’s less creamy and more rum!! While the Mango ice-cream ice blend is the best! They serve it with real Aussie Mango it’s so sweet and nice!! Then we go back to Uncle’s house. That night I can’t sleep because the weather in Singapore is too hot!!! Not like my love Penang raining everyday~ ha-ha
1st May Day 2
My favorite day!! We go to Asian Civilizations Museum in the morning to see Emperor Kang Xi’s Exhibition at Empress Place. The details of the exhibition are at my previous blog. I bought one book SGD$14.90 in the museum shop as a sovenier for the trip.Then we have lunch at Funan IT Mall. I ate Japanese soft shell crabs set lunch SGD$6 it so delicious and it’s my best meal for this trip!! I bought Logitech IPod Docking System SGD$99 at Funan IT Mall. After that we proceed to Orchard Road. This time I bought a small jeans bag at Takashimaya SGD$7.90.We ate Ah Kun’s toast bread and the tasty Hokkaido Ice-cream again. Next we go to Bugis Junction BHG Department Store. We buy a lot of things there and shop till the store close!!I bought 2 Hush Puppies T-shirt total SGD$23.80,Sembonia's bag SGD$41.65 and a 12” Winnie the Pooh Baby Eeyore Plushy SGD$8.50. Ha-ha!! We end our day by having late night dinner at 107 Food Court few blocks after Uncle’s house.
2nd May Last Day
1st stop Suntec City. Nothing special. Still in search for cheaper Ayumi’s CD however Sunctec also disappoint me. Today my favorite cousin Yong Ling [my ideal type man…ha-ha] follow us go shopping. We have lunch at Suntec food court. Since I’m still full so I just ate a bowl of Almond Tofu. After that nightmare happen!! I got diarrhea and gastric!! 2 in a row luckily it’s not very severe until I got back to Uncle’s house. I manage to get Ayumi’s CD at Bras Basah Mall CD-Rama which cost me SGD$24.95.We go fetch Chin Yee [my cousin] and her handsome boyfriend!! Her boyfriend sure is handsome he‘s from Brunei and got the looks of Wu Zhun~!! I wonder why my dearly USM don’t have such handsome boy!! Back to Uncle’s house take medicine and rest for awhile. 7.00pm we depart Singapore and hello Malaysia~!!
Overall I spend SGD$232.40 [RM562.41] Can’t believe that I had spend so much!! I can buy a beautiful Japanese Furisode Kimono with this amount.. The whole trip was pleasant especially the exhibition part. But then Singapore truly is just a shopping , money wasting travelling site!! Also the conversion rate is quite high SGD$1 = RM2.42and the weather in Singapore is extreamly hot compare to dearly lovely Penang!!  
                                      The Katong Laksa : looks nice taste
                                 The entrance of Asian Civilization Musuem
Clake Quay : Looks nice in the photo however if you stand at that place for a day you will die!! It's sooo hot !!! No cloud at all!! [I duno why this picture cannot turn around in Multiply~]
The traditional drum inside Asian Civilization Museum [stupid kids are fooling around]
The poster of Emperor KangXi's 60th Birthday in ACM Musuem
                                        The stuff I bought during this trip
Emperor KangXi [my husband] and I!! That Wei Yee said I look very miang in this photo.Really meh?? Maybe it's because I finally get to take photo with my husband guah~!!hahaha. kinda regret cause i didn't make myself pretty pretty~hehe well what can you expect?? try walking under the hot sun and see how pretty you can be....

3 件のコメント:

  1. looks like u r having fun ady, can wait for my own holiday nia... haha...

    返信削除
  2. hahahahah having too much fun...now everyday sit at home do ntg..sienzzzzzzz

    返信削除
  3. so fast sienz d.... still got 2 months!!

    返信削除