2014年1月1日水曜日

2014 New Year Resolution~

Hello 2014~

It’s the beginning of a brand new year and I’ll start by making myself some resolutions~

In the year of 2014, I want to…

1.     Survive in Japan for 75 days XD
2.     Finish my studies by June and graduate from the university on the September session.
3.     Find a decent job in Singapore and start a new life there, hopefully on April or May.
4.     Body toning XD shed few inches here and there~
5.     Be more mature, independent and brave, in taking care of myself and when facing difficulties and the harsh cold society.
6.     Be caring towards people around me, especially my family.

2014 will be a transition year for me.

For better, for worst, life goes on….

And so let’s cherish every given moment and strive hard for it to achieve!!


2014, fighting!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿