2014年1月10日金曜日

Leaving...

Will be leaving in three days…

It’s suppose to be an excited trip, nonetheless part of me is feeling down…
Perhaps it’s because of today’s gloomy weather, or those happening around me…

Every little thing around are showing signs of leaving…
My lab space had been moved and reallocated to a smaller place.
I had disposed all my suspended sludge and cleaned all my glassware.
My workstation too had been reallocated to a different room and once again a smaller unit.
Mom and Dad are giving me a farewell lunch tomorrow.
My aunt, cousin and his wife too, on Sunday afternoon.
Even my old pal too called and wished me all the best.

It’s only 75 days, not that I won’t be coming back, but still it’s just sad…
Indeed this is my first time away from home for 2.5 months.
And perhaps it’s because of skipping Chinese New Year reunion, that makes me feel all alone and depress…
Or maybe it’s the uncertainties that I’ll be going to face: the harsh weather, the different working environment, the work load, financial problems and not to mention the fear that I couldn’t be able to finish my Thesis in time…

Despite that, everything had been fixed and there’s no turning back.
People around keep on saying that this is a rare opportunity and my lecturers too, and told me I should be happy and enjoy about this.
I guess I should appreciate and embrace this opportunity happily, instead of always putting a gloomy face on this issue…

Oh well, once a pessimist will always be a pessimist…Q.Q 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿