2013年2月23日土曜日

The Lizard


Although I don’t have much inspiration to write anything recently due to the torpidity of mental state, but I would like to share a trivia incident that happened in my small sized family.

The lizard, the cold blooded four legs alligator like household pests. How many of you hate this little havoc? Well my whole family members especially my mom and granny are definitely one of them. Just why they hate them? Perhaps their feces had dirtied our home or maybe it’s due to their appearance had created a disharmony environment to our lovely home. Who knows? But we hate them just the way they are!

So when this pest whether it’s small or big in size appear, our whole household members gone crazy. It turned into some sort of war between the intellectual human begins and the tiny nX smaller agile little fellow. Cynically, usually the ever genius mankind will lose to this less brainy fella.

Just like yesterday, mom found a white around 10cm long lizard behind a painting in the house. Three of us (mom, dad and I) were setting a trap to lure this stupid thing out and kill it. Yet, it fooled us, move speedily and gone with the wind. Ta-ta!! Leaving us a house full of mess and the ever ‘pleasant and memorial’ smells of ‘eau de toilet’ Sheildtocks the pest repellant!

Well to state a point, the lizards in my household definitely have higher IQ than the other family members of them. First, they are very fast and agile. And the most important thing is that the sound they made was way much different with the ordinary one. The sound is a more subtle type, you wouldn’t notice without paying much attention to it. No more ‘tsk tsk tsk’ sound in my house, but still these nasty fellows exist! So lizards do have their own evolution!

Now come to the part of why these fellows wanted to get into my house so much?  Is to challenge themselves, then. The tougher the obstacles the smarter and strongly I will be! If human nowadays were to have these little fellows’ spirit then it would be a greater and efficient world wouldn’t it? Well don’t talk of other human but I, if I would have the lizards’ spirit then I guess I can finish and solve all those obstacles given to be without a hint of being defeated and regret!  

So let’s do the lizards’ spirit!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿