2015年12月30日水曜日

Year 2015 Review~



Today is the last 2 days of 2015. Due to the fact that I’m going back to Penang tomorrow which probably will be busy, therefore, I decided to write my annual review one day ahead. 

The year 2015 in general is a transitional year to me. Another word to it would be a year of ‘waiting’.
I started to work, yet there weren’t many things for me to handle, due to the current economy issue. 

Next, it is also a year of waiting for better opportunities for both of us, along with lots of uncertainty that yet to solve even at the present moment.  

Nonetheless, life goes on. It would be better for us to cherish and appreciate the wonderful moment that we had, instead of worrying for the unsureness that isn’t in our hands.

And so let’s begin by checking my 2015 resolution that I made in the beginning of the year.

1.     Learn as much things as possible in my current company
       [Still learning, but to be honest not much]
2.     Use my spare time to improve my Japanese in order for me to pass JLPT N1 this July.                       [Passed!]
3.     Improve my English and those related to GRE.
      [Still learning.]
4.     Improve EQ and personalities by reading self-help books.                                                               [Did read books but not sure whether are there any improvement or not…]
5.     Be grateful and nice towards those who cares and loves me.
      [Perhaps, I did…]
6.    Stay healthy by eating healthy and lose 5 kg throughout the year.                                                 [Oops, almost no progress at all!!]
7.     Savings for rainy day.
     [Yup, and continues it will...]

Woah! It seems that I didn’t achieve much of my New Year’s resolution… That’s really too bad, but I guess those resolutions are quite subjective and also take longer time to achieve. Probably, next year I’ll make a more objective resolution list~ 

January: Left Penang and starts a new year
February: Chinese New Year meeting with parents in KL. Couldn’t get back to Penang, was quite depressed.
March: 1st Blood Donation in Singapore but failed. Body was too weak and couldn’t stand it. Cousin’s wedding and managed to meet mom.
April: Got confirmed at work.  Master’s graduation, finally!
May ~ June: Nothing special.
July: Took JLPT N1 Exam and got infected by the pneumonia disease .
August: Joined Japanese Speaking Club and also attended Singapore Japanese Summer Festival ( but not as interesting as Penang’s)
September: Ordinary days.
October: 27th Birthday (one more year older =_=).  Raised.
November: Travel to Taiwan and had a wonderful time there.
December: Unknown giddiness attack. Changing of job scope. Christmas and 31st December going home. 

In general, year 2015 is an ordinary year for me with some good and some bad. As everything happened for a reason, let’s be grateful and embrace the things that we have and hope for a better 2016. And also it seems that I need to take care of my health too!! 

Thank you 2015 and thank you very much for those who accompanied me throughout the year <3 p="">

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿