2015年12月29日火曜日

~2015 Nanaho Award~

Another year, another Nanaho Award~
This year is the 9th consecutive years!!
Finally this year is going to an end, and let’s the show begin >>>

The Best Movie of 2015
-Theory of Everything –

This is my favourite of this year, plot is touching, get acting (especially Eddie Redmayne), beautiful scenery and wonderful music. This is the only movie review that I wrote in my blog.

The Best Drama of 2015
-天皇の料理番-

This drama is touching indeed. You’ll cry after watching every episode. Wonderful acting too (especially 黒木華と鈴木亮平). However, the last episode was a bit too controversial as non-Japanese audiences, people will think the other way round. 

Favourite Actor of 2015
-Eddie Redmayne-

He’s good in acting, British (lovely accent) and cute too. Although, I don’t really obsess with him, but I guess he is still my favourite of the year.

Favourite Actresses of 2015
Same as last year, this year I got a couple of favourite too. 
-林依晨-

Same as previous year, she’s still one of my favourite.

-石原さとみ-

She’s almost the same height as me, she’s hard working and she’s cute too. Not to mention she is nominated as the 19th beauty of the world.

-Michelle Dockery-

Can’t say that she’s very beautiful, but surely she’s very attractive. I like how she portraits Lady Mary in Downton Abbey, so elegant and full of poise.

-Moon Geun Young-

One of my favourite throughout the year, although I don’t really like her drama but you just can’t hate her. And she’s growing to become more elegant too.

-Lee Young Ae-

She is no longer young, but she definitely has the elegance temperament.

Favourite Couples of 2015
-Stephen Hawking and Jane Wilde from the Theory of Everything-

Although they got divorce but their love story is still very touching and beautiful. I like how Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones portrait these 2 person.

-Ilya and Gaby from the Man from U.N.C.L.E-

There happens to be a few ‘ship’ in this movie, but I like these 2 the most. It is quite funny seeing Gaby teasing and making fun of Ilya.

Best books of 2015
I read 44 new books this year. Not too much, but a new record for myself~ throughout the year I got a few favourite but the best 2 are:

-The Sense of Ending by Julian Barnes-

This is a short story but full of suspense and not to mention some philosophy in it too. You’ll get a lot of surprise until the end. And I’m glad that they finally made a film based on this book and probably will release next year 2016.

-凍りついたの香りby小川洋子-

Because of Kindle, I read a lot of Ogawa’s books this year. And this is my favourite one. It is a story about how the narrator preserves her boyfriend’s memories after his death. The storyline is simple but the author describes it very well and beautifully.

//Music Section//
Best Artist of 2015
-一青窈-

The same as last year. Perhaps, it was due to the fact that I didn’t listen much of music this year. I especially like her歌窈曲, I listened to it when I was in Taiwan and it made me get the feeling of Taiwan is the Showa period of Japan.

Best MV of 2015
-Sugar by Maroon 5-
Who wouldn’t like this MV? It’s so cool and the tune is catchy too.

Best Album of 2015
-.不忘春風 by范宗沛/ 鄧雨賢-

Beautiful classical Taiwanese music. Lovely and calm.

Top 10 Songs of 2015
-恋唄 by手島葵
-Birthday by阿部芙蓉美
-Sugar by Maroon 5
-Relax in the city by Perfume
-Egg by 木村カエラ
-あなたに恋をしてみました by chay
-STAR TRAIN by Perfume
-長く短い祭 by 椎名林檎
-小幸運 by田馥甄
-ソメイヨシノby 平原綾香

Well that's all for my 2015~ Hopefully 2016 will be another good year!

And of course I’m getting more and more elegant <3 o:p="">

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿