2015年12月10日木曜日

Michelle Dockery



Recently, I have been thinking of changing my temperament, in hope that it will make me a more poise and elegant person.
In order to do so, it would always be wise to have a role model, so that I’ll be able to have an idea of what kind of person I want to be.
Speaking of role model, in fact, I have a few of them.
For example: Taiwanese actress Ariel Lin, Korean actress Lee Young Ae and also British actress Michelle Dockery.


Today, I would like to talk about Michelle Dockery.
I get to know her during the 1st season of ‘Downton Abbey’ few years back.
Some may think that ‘Downton Abbey’ is only a soap opera in the 19th centuries, but I guess there’re more to learn in this ‘soap opera’.
The 1st thing that amazed me is the very beautiful script and the casts’ wonderful British Pronunciation.
Not to mention, the elaborately beautiful costumes and the good looking of the casts.
Other than that, If you would notice about it, that would be the poise and the behavior of the characters in this drama.
It would be nice to learn from them (especially the upper class) in behaving and solving troubles.
 Michelle Dockery plays Lady Mary Crawley in this drama and her character is shown as a cold, smart and devoted to her family.  Which, I guess is the trait needed for every women in the present society. 


 As for Michelle Dockery in person, she’s not only an actress but also a Jazz singer too. I like her dressing style it’s quite simple but with her poise and feature, she always give the audience a mysterious look. In addition, she is also the first ever Humanitarian Ambassador, patron of Changing Faces and supports host of other charities too.

In next week time, she’s going to be 34. 7 years for me to go in order to reach her current age, I wish that I would be like her or my other role model when I reached their current age.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿