2014年2月8日土曜日

雪になりたい…

It’s going to be a month ever since I came to Japan…

I found it quite easy to settle down here, nonetheless the inconvenient of the local bus transportation had caught my mind…

Not to mention, it has been snowing almost non-stop since last Monday…

Snow scenery here is very beautiful and clean, if you happen to be here for vacation, I guess it would be very nice…

But I’m here for work…

Anyway, today’s topic is not about complaining and etc.

Have to admit, I’m a romantic and sentimental person. A little bit of action or things can easily caught my mind and touched me…

Especially the beautiful winter scenery here in Nagaoka…

Yesterday morning, I was on my way to the nearest convenient store to buy some groceries. It was snowing and I had my iPod with me to accompany along the way…

JIN -- Main Title was played. The first thing come to my mind was…

「雪になりたい。そして、静かで先生の背中に落ちていく
“I want to become snow. So that I can quietly fall down onto your shoulder…”

How romantic it is…
The love of 野風 towards 仁先生
Doesn’t want to cause trouble, the only wish is to quietly accompany him wherever he goes…


It’s snowing again…

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿