2013年12月19日木曜日

Karaoke's theme songs


So when it comes to hang out with BFF, our choice will be to sing Karaoke.
 Perhaps this is the time where you could actually understand and appreciate the lyrics of the songs, or maybe, an opportunity to differentiate your bathroom singing and the actual one. 
Whatever reason it is, we tend to have one or two of our so call ‘theme songs’. 
It may be the lyrics that attracted you; the rhythms, or some of the songs bring memories from the past…

And so what are my ‘theme songs’ then??

-Fish Leong’s 崇拜。
I like the rhythm, and perhaps the lyrics too bring out some of the past or present…

-Mika Nakashima’s Always.
Again it’s about the rhythm. And of course the lyrics too, a bit sad, still it’s always on my mind…

-Hitoto Yo’s かざぐるま「風車」
Hitoto Yo is one of my favorite singers. However, as she’s not famous in Malaysia so this is her only song in the Karaoke’s achieve.

-Jolin Tsai’s 檸檬草的味道
Personally I don’t really like her. But this song is one of my favorites. I always get emotionally touched when I sing this song.

-Leehom Wang’s Forever Love
This one is a bit funny. I don't understand why I keep on sing this song… Hidden unconscious meaning??

-Stephanie Sun’s 愛情證書
Meaningful lyrics and in hope for the better future…

-Fish Leong’s 暖暖
Catchy tune. But awfully long mv. So sometimes I decided not to sing.

Of course there will be those ‘funny’ songs i.e. 姊姊妹妹站起來、霍元甲、千裡之外last but not least the ever-famous Theresa Theng and her signature evergreen songs.


Like it or not, I always find singing the Karaoke stress releasing and a good time to hang out with my BFF for 15years~   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿