2011年12月31日土曜日

My year 2011

So it's the end of 2011, to me it is an ordinary year. Not much changes occurs this year. Oh well 平凡就是好isn't it?

Of course 2011 is a year of transition. From the exam,tutorial,test schooling days to graduation and till the free and easy research life. Not a big transition though, cause, I'm still in USM, still in Penang and still single..haha~

My first attempt of the year:
-make up using liquid eye liner
-watch 3D movie [frugal person]
-make scones
-of course there're quite a lot, just that it couldn't pop up on my mind

There're bitter in 2011 too, like the 'love' problems on the early year, and the 3rd place at the Japanese speech contest. But that's life, nothing is perfect...

Oh well life goes on, Keep Moving Forward!!!

~2012 new year resolution~
-success in research
-become more beautiful [haha I'm a vain person (^з^)-☆]

So thats it for 2011~ wishing everyone Happy New 2012 and a better and brighter future♪( ´θ`)ノ


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿