2014年6月2日月曜日

Leaving again...

Leaving again...

It has been some times every since my last update of my blog. Well things had been quite unprogressive for the past 2 months... 

Everyday checking emails in hope to get notification for job interview...

I guess this is the period where most of the people will face in their lifetime,and, I'm facing it now... The so called stagnant period...

Though no interview meeting in hand, nonetheless, I'll be bound for Singapore in three days time. Which means this is my second time leaving home of the year 2014. Although this time would just take a mere 1hr 15mins to reach there by Air Asia ~ where their Moto is : Everyone can fly ! 

Still, ambivalent thought surrounding my mind. What will happen next? Will I get a job offer? Or perhaps this is just another waste of time and effort's trip?

 However, these belong to the future, all we can do is to face it with courage and a positive mindset. 

Just like the Okinawan's saying : なんくるないさ
Which means : Let it be what it should be. 

So here I am packing again and preparing to leave my lovely Penang for a second time... 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿