2012年3月17日土曜日

Purple and Pink

So few weeks ago, my colleague told me: So Sylvia I know what your favourite colour is.
Me: Yeah? What is it?
He: Pink.
And I was like why?
He: Well because your mouse it pink, your school bag is pink, your file is pink and also your shoes are pink.
Yeah! I never think about that. All things around me are pink, but on the other hand, my favourite colour is not pink.
It’s purple.
Therefore come to think about it, although purple is my favourite colour, but I don’t really have much purple colour’s stuff.  Why is that so?
Because, I don’t have much choice. Pink is considered a more popular colour, we can find pink’s stuff anywhere. As for purple you need to pay a little higher price or effort in order to obtain those stuffs.
 And so the conclusion is…
I love money and less effort more compare to my favourite colour --- purple.
Another lame blog… LOL

3 件のコメント: