2008年12月29日月曜日

Singapore 08' Dec = Shoes !!!!


Another year another Singapore Trip blog...
So what's so special this year ?? Shoes !!!! muahahahahahaha
24/12/08 We reach Uncle's house in the morning. Dad is not feeling well so we take a rest and only go out in the afternoon. Orchard road again. This year maybe due to economic crisis there're less people on the streets. Since Dad's sick we don't have much mood to shopping. Have lunch at Ngee Ann City food court. I take Western Style Japanese Set lunch. Quite nice~ Due to high conversion rate we don't dare to buy anything...||| I ate Green Tea Gelato @ Shaw Tower , the small yummy gelato cost me SGD$5.90 !! [RM13.39] Took some pictures with my old DV
           ~ Me in front of Ngee Ann City. This year orchard road are having Candy X'mas~
then stop at John Little for shoes !! I bought 1 pair of shoes Surfer Paradise brand SGD$23.92 [RM54.30] not that worth.Then mom also bought 1 pairs. I wanted to buy Mr. Men and Little Miss Plushie but it's kinda expansieve so I give up.                                               ~ Cutie Mr. Bump Plushie ~
After that we go back. Do you know how much is our parking fees ?? SGD$14.00 [RM31.78] OMG !!! I really can buy a Mr. Men and Little Miss Plushie with this money ...Back to Serrangoon North for dinner ... Fish & Chips for me [SGD$5] nice ~  Then midnite go to church as usual. I'm wearing my Kurotomesode this year...hehe
~ Me in Kurotomesode however the background is my house..hehe didnt take any photo ~
25th Dec Early in the moring... after mass we take super early breakfast @ Prata House. I ate Thosai ..OMG Damn Sour....so I didn't finish it.... Back Uncle's house play board games with my cousins till 5am in the morning !!!
25th Dec Merry Christmas !!! Worthy Day ~
Ate simple breakfast then go Novena Square .I bought Levi's Signature Jeans + Levi's Tee. Then have lunch @ Japanese Village. SGD$0.99 for all sushi !!! YUP it's cheap ... but then the quality of the sushi cannot compare with Sushi King..After that we go to Expo. Metro and Courts are holding sales at expo. There are selling Crocs Shoes at the price of SGD$25-30 !! OMG !! Imagine how much a pair of Crocs selling in M'sia about RM200 man !! My family bought 3 pairs of Crocs shoes at the Metro Expo Sales.                                         ~ My Crocs SGD$25 [RM56.75]~ 
                     ~ Mom's Crocs same pattern with mine just different Colour~

                                        ~ Dad's Crocs SGD$30 [RM68.10]~
As for the Courts Electrical Expo I bought a Camera. Panasonic Lumix TZ15 @ SGD$549 [RM1301] with a lots of Freebies. [include 4GB X 2 sd card , 8GB sd card , Card Reader , Imported Panasonic Camera Case , Cleaning set and a mini tripod ] What so nice about it is this camera is Brown in color which is very very rare and only can found this color in Expo. M'sia also don't have this color. After the crazy noisy Expo we go to Vivo City the headache place on Singapore !! OMG  why so many people... I hate that place soo much... the only thing I'm going there is because of the Famous Daiso a.k.a SGD$2.00 shop !! I bought 3 things at there.                                [Laptop case , Pencil case , Fan all SGD$2.00 each] 
Have dinner at the Crazy Vivo City . I take Korean Style Fried Tanghoon. Nice but tooo oily~ After that we go to Converse Wearhouse Sales !! OMG Everything is sooo cheap .....however we don't have much time to choose since the shop is going to close in about 15min time. So my family bought 3 pairs of shoes.
 
 ~ Everlast shoes 2 for SGD$10[RM22.70] !!! Don't think this is nothing special ,not branded...you'll be shock when you saw this pair of shoes sell in KLCC Everlast shop RM69.90 each !!! ~

~ Same with Dad's nothing special Everlast sandles. SGD$19.90 [RM45.17] There're selling this for RM89.90 at KLCC Everlast shop.~
After that go back to Uncle's House. Watch Iljimae @ 10pm OMG !! Singapore already showing Iljimae....my Si Hu Oppa
-Little Comment : My cousin Yong Ling join us shopping that day. He's such a Mr. Nice Guy. He don't have much needs , just help us to carry bags all along the day. OMG !! I like this type of guy....too bad he's my cousin..haha or else~~
26th Dec Last Day at Singapore !!
Simple breakfast. Uncle and Aunt bring us to Katong to eat Singapore Laksa + Rojak. The laksa is nice but the Rojak...not very good. Shopping at Parkway Parade bought a "dress" SGD$9.90 [RM22.47] @ Isetan and bought a DVD <Perfect Neighbour> SGD$12.90 [RM29.28] After that have break @ Ya Kun Coffee.. Nice toast bread and Coffee. This is way much better than the Old Town toast bread. Then we go to Bugis Junction.
                             ~ Pretty Decoration @ Bugis Junction. My mom and I ~
The Bossini @ Bugis Junction are having 50% storewide discount. I bought Mr. Messy T-shirt SGD$9.5[RM21.57] and another for my Messy Cousin Bernard..haha. I also bought at Tee SGD$9.60 [RM21.79] @ IP Zone. We have our dinner at Bugis Junction Food court. I take Bibimbap. Cheap and Nice !! Then I bought a dozen of famous J.CO Doughtnuts for my cousin. And the J.CO shop give me a stupid small glazier as free gift..haha . We leave Bugis Junction at around 7pm and go to Orchard Road again. At Orchard Road we take some photos and end our day.....our last day at Singapore....
~My cousin and me @ Orchard Road [Left: Yong Ling , Bernard , Yong Ching , Xiao Hui (Yong Ching's GF) and I]

                                     ~ Big Red Ribbon @ Orchard Road~
27th Dec Leave Singapore early in the morning. Have breakfast at Johor Baharu ...nice Nasi Lemak..miss it soo much !! Then head towards KL. As usual my parents buy some clothes [stock] at Ho Cheng Yun .Then we go to China Town .. this time I got nothing to buy. After that we go to KLCC.
                               ~ The Huge Giant Christmas Tree @ Suria KLCC~
~ The EVIL looking Gingerbread Man at the Huge X'mas Tree @ Suria KLCC. OMG !! Why those ppl draw this gingerbread man a BIG mouth ?? This makes it EVIL looking..muahahaha~
Shopping... I bought 3 types of Japanese Dessert at Isetan Promotion Corner... 3 small things cost me RM12.90 wahahahaha [I buy 1 Dango , 1 sakura mochi and 1 kusa mochiI dun like the sakura mochi .. but then as a conclusion I dun really like Japanese Dessert , it's nice to see but not nice to eat...I take another Gelato this time is Tiramisu Flavour RM6.90 each and Leave KL back to my dearly lovely PENANG !!!

                          ~ My only X'mas Present...hehe given by Xiao Hui ~

~ Levi's Jeans and A DVD 'Perfect Neighbour" starring my handsome Si Hu Oppa..haha~

~4 clothes that I bought. Left : IP Zone , Isetan Dress , Levi's Signature and Mister Messy..haha~

                       ~ A total of 8 shoes we bought during this Singapore Trip~
Other photos~

                                        ~ The pig..haha my cousin Yong Ling's Pig.~
                                   ~ The Big Fat Cat Mimi @ my uncles' house~

   ~ The pretty Chinese Calligraphy by Xiao Hui which hung on my uncles' house. Eventually Xiao Hui don't understand what she's writting. Can you imagine how poor is the mandarin standard in Singapore ?? ~
So far this is not a bad trip.... I just miss my Mr. Bump Plushie....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿