2008年12月31日水曜日

~2008 Nanaho Annual Entertainment Award~


So this is the last day of 2008 !! yeah !! I got such blog last year...so I'm doing it this year also...hehe So what's entertain me this year ?? Well see....
This year I group it into 2 categories , 1 is the best [which is I love it very much , also the viewer rate and the quality of the things is very excellent] , while the favourite means I love it but doesnt mean everyone will agree with me....  Duh !! Who cares ??
2008 The Best Ranking
Best Soundtrack – The King and I [Well they don't get the best storyline and best rating but they get the best music !! I absolutely in love with every song in this soundtrack!!]
Best Drama– Money's Warfare [Money !! Nice show this is absolutely not typical korean drama...that's why this drama get the top rating in korea...] 

Best Movie – Meet the Robisons [You'll be wondering why I put this cartoon as best movie.....well~ It's the storyline that touching... Keep Moving Forward !!!! You may be a nerd , nobody likes you...but still we much Keep Moving Forward....]
Best Actor – Park Shin Yang [Painter of the wind, Money Warfare] {Mr. Park yup !! His acting skill is excellent...from a Rich guy to a stupid nonsense guy ...he get it all!!!}
Best Actress – Moon Geun Young [Painter of the wind] {She may be pretty , she may be handsome....hahahaha}
Best MV –미인도美人 by Lee& [I love the song , I love the MV]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxjAFiWIef0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxjAFiWIef0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Best Cartoon- The Simpsons [This yellow idiot will surely brighthen you days and make you LOL !! This is the stupidest cartoon ever~]
Best Anime – The Young File Case of Kindaichi [Nice plot , lovely character...hahahaha]
Best Manga – The Young File Case of Kindaichi[same with above~~]
Best Book – The Last Empress by Anchee Min [ A nice blend between fiction and history. This is my type of novel~ especially it's about Qing Dynasty!!!!]


2008 The Favourite Ranking
Favourite Actor- Park Si Hu [Iljimae, Perfect Neighbour]{Who is this?? Hehe this is my recent husband !!! muahahahaha welll he may not be handsome, but he sure is attractive to me~} 
Kang In-hyung [The King and I] {Who's this ?? Well this is my formal husband..haha such a cute guy~ }
Favourite Actress – Park Jin Hee [Money's Warfare] {I think that she's pretty. She's so natural in Money's Warfare..love it}

Favourite Cartoon Character – Mr. Bump from Mr. Men and Little Miss [This is my recent favourite cartoon character. This guy is so pity that he bump on everything he meets..haha waiting for my cute Mr. Bump Plushie to come~]
Favourite Drama – The King and I [This is a quite interesting film..however it's a bit drag in the middle part..]
Iljimae[Nice story ...duh! ending.. hot guys!!not so fav. gal!!romantic scene..sad scene..stupid scene...they got it all !! yay~] 
Perfect Neighbour  [OK this is I havent finish~ but It's quite interesting since it got Park Si Hu..hahahaha special drama..it's a blend between typical korean drama and mystery plot~]
      
Favourite Character in Drama – Kim Hong- Do [Painter of the wind by Park Shin Yang]{A very good mentor and willing to sacrifies anything for his dear students....}
Shi Hu [ Iljimae by Park Si Hu] {Mr. Cool..a man without much word but is a kind-hearted man who默默守护着the person he loves and willing to sacrifies everything to his lover...}
 Moon So Eun [ The King and I by Kang In-Hyung]{Cute character..hahaha a good friend~}
Ahn Joong Geun [Surgeon Bong Dal Hee by Lee Bum Soo]{Stern man hahaha~ you see I also attract by stern man...}
Emperor Kang Xi [Duke of Mount Deer by Wallace Chung]{This is the most handsome Emperor Kang Xi ever !!!!! Also the most full of 气质+王者风范ever !!! Thanks to our Wallace Chung~}
Favourite Historical Person – Emperor Kang Xi [totally in love with him!!]{ above is the fake Kang Xi while this one is the real 1!!!! Yaya I know he is not handsome compare to our Wallace Chung...but he is the REAL person..How great is he ?? go read the history book~ hahahah remember this? -- 回到三百年前嫁康熙?? hehe}
Favourite Singer - Ayumi Hamasaki [no doubt~ however I think this year she doesnt do that well...only 2 singer were out this year...kinda disappointed~]
//The Music Section//
This year I love more Korean Song than Japanese Song....So I'm giving K-Pop a Top 10 favourite list..while J-Pop only Top 5 favourite list..I'm also listing Top 5 favourite for Instrumental Music...
2008 K-Pop Top 10
l         Lonely Moon by K. Will {Money’s Warfare OST}
l         통증 同种by Gummy {H.I.T OST}
l         바보라서因愚蠢 by Beige {Perfect Neighbour OST}
l         발목을 다쳐서受的脚踝 by Tim {Perfect Neighbour OST}
l         눈물꽃  by Howl {画员 OST}
l         바람의 노래 风之歌 by 조성모() {画员 OST}
l         미인도美人 by Lee& {Movie 美人OST}
l         비나리 奉承 by Young Ji {正祖暗杀之迷8 OST}
l         화신 花信  by Park Hyo Shin {一枝梅 OST}
l         인연 by Woong San {一枝梅 OST}

2008 J-Pop Top 5
l         心ひとつ by Misia
l         Faith by 伊藤由奈
l         Days by Ayumi Hamasaki
l         Green by Ayumi Hamasaki  
l         Mysterious Night by R-Orange


2008 Instrumental Music Top 5
l         预感 by 月阳炎
l         매화 梅花 from 일지매一枝梅OST
l         Lamento from 李祘OST
l         The Last Emperor by Ryuichi Sakamoto
l         空无爱天 from 王与我OST

 
I'll be posting these songs soon on my music....
Well that's a wrap~
Wish everyone Happy New Year 2009 ~ and may god bless each one of us~

3 件のコメント:

  1. hehehe...~~

    回到三百年前嫁康熙??
    yaya... remember

    返信削除
  2. i would be appreciatd that you could keep me in the loop or send me the soundtrack of "How to meet the perfect neigbour" to celescheng@gmail.com. thanks.

    返信削除