2008年11月13日木曜日

Am I thinking too much ?? or......

Today I'm kinda sad......
Why ?
Well just now I gone back to my hostel to check up...you now what happen ??
My roomate tell her friends to stay in my place.....
She take away all my bedsheet , pillow , blanket ...etc and put up her own stuff.....
It is too much ??
Though I didnt always stay there , but at least she has to tell me or something right ?
Well it's not my 1st time to see this kinda things d....
One day I went back to hostel to take a bath and hope to take a nap .. and when I open the door I saw her sit at my table playing laptop and eating chips.....also when I open the door she seems does not notice me.... |||
Sometimes I'm thinking izzit they're too much ? Or it's me who kinda selfish...dun want ppl to occupied my place....
Her act make me thinking whether wanna continue to stay at hostel or stay at home or ask for transfer room....
"过于无心是一种罪过...."

1 件のコメント:

  1. we also got ppl who didn't stay at their hostel ma... but then sometimes our friends do sleep at their places la (ones in a while, got reasons de), but also not moving their things away ma...

    返信削除