2008年8月1日金曜日

理大周记(28/7到1/8)

上课以四周了才写周记..呵呵~
28/7星期一
-9am MAA 101 Calculus Skip class~ hahahaha [well this is not my 1st time to skip MAA class but then is my 1st time to skip on monday 1st class~ hoho] Why ?? Cause I need to go to Riffle Range's Post Office to get my parcel~~ what's inside the parcel ?? will take about it next time...
-10am KAT 141 Analytical Chem .. as usual sit in the upper middle part..normally Prof. won't notice those ppl at the back or middle part... however that day I wore Red T-shirt..so..Prof. call me to ans question... so sueh !! especially during the time Hui Im ask me why I wear red shirt that day...||| Well Luckily I know it so...haha no need paiseh loh~ haha
-11am discuss with Yann Ling[lab partner] about the experiment which we going to do on wed.  Have lunch @ Fajah Bakti Hostel.. lame man those malay food RM3.20 so expansive and boring.. after lunch go back HOME ..which means I skip BOI Genetics Class on Mon 8pm...hahahahaha
29/7 星期二
-10am Japanese as usual.. kinda bored.. I know all already and Mr. Soeda duno why he teach soo slow~
-12pm Maths Tutorial..I think my maths really no hope d.. cause that tutorial teach also kinda dumb !! As usual I'm late haha.. then talk with Hui Im / See Peng / Sun Xin the whole lesson...haha [It's not a lesson also ah.. that stupid Arab Tutor just write the ans. on the transparency nia boring... and her writting is sooo small , also some ans. wrong mia|||] Have lunch at 鸟笼..其实是在那里享用家里带来的便当罢了..
-3pm , 4pm MAA / BOI 出奇地小仰子竟然都去上课了..不过有上等于没上...after that go HOME
30/7星期三
-8am KAT ...10am KAT Tutorial haha this time I manage to ans.the quiz accurately hehe..no more 0 marks liao~
-2pm Lab work as usual loh...hot day + lab coat + goggle haiz...||| 5.25pm and Yann Ling rush to Coop to buy drinks... hah~~it's nice to have a drink after 3hrs long lab work...I take Low Fat Milk while Yann Ling take Coffee Milk..Skip 6pmBOI Genetics hahaha rest @ Saujana Hostel..
-8.30pm Attend Mandarin Catholic Group @ University Height Condo. This time all those freshmen absend.. and I'm the only Freshmen nia.. That day 5/6persons attend only.. they discuss about exorsism.. well kinda weird for me lah..especially the leader of the day[Arthur] however it end up well too .. after that we sing and eat cake cause that day is Jocelynn Birthday..
31/7星期四
-Stay in Saujana last nite.. plan to go campus @ 8something..however at that time I receive msg from friends.. they said 9am KTT inorganic class cancelled due to Prof. Farook health prob..so haha can enjoy a nice breakfast at Hostel~
-After that 10am KTT Tutorial / 11.30am have lunch@ Bakti Permai Chinese Food Stall{my fav. place to have lunch} /12pm till 2pm Japanese.. Dunno why Soeda Sensei always late.. and u noe lah the weather is sooo hot... we all sweat a lots ah!!
-8pm My 'FAVOURITE' class WUS101 Asas Perusahawanan.. I always skip this class..but this time cannot skip cause that got QUIZ..hahaha talk about quiz...40questions 10mins..haha wonderful.. 25seconds 1 question.. amazing isn't it?? [Also next week 6/8 we are going to sell things..haha my group sells Lady's Tee ~more likely to attract malay/indian ..1 Tee RM15 ..we earn RM6 per piece. how's the sales.. next week baru know lah~] After that go back Saujana sleep.. haiz these few days soooo HOT cannot really sleep properly 3.00am in the morning wake up d.. 翻来覆去..热死啦!! 就算风扇开max.也无效..miss my air-con..
1/8 星期五
-KAT 141 don't care about the road block straightly drive my car into the campus cause I'm late d.. pissing off with that stupid bus system!!! 3 buses come at the same time and they're all fulll ||| / 10am KTT then Skip MAA go home~~ hahah home sweet home~
Review:
Total Class Skip : 4 classes [ 2 MAA /  2 BOI]
Weekend assignment: Pre-lab work/MAA / KAT/ KTT (still not sure yet)
Coming week test: BOI / KAT(quiz) / KAT(big test)
What to do during weekend: Finish all assignment / Study for the test / Figure it out Calculus
haiz.. every weekend as usual plan a lots of things to do..however can I make it ? doubtful~

7 件のコメント:

  1. haha... those lecturers memang like 2 attact red shirt ppl

    返信削除
  2. wakakaka.. so CACAT..... kesian u nia... haiyo.... tis kinda lecturers memang got A LOT la.... iish iish...

    返信削除
  3. wakao... so yao yeng??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    返信削除
  4. Skip class of course lah~ USM skip lecture nvm 1 mah...hahahaha!!

    返信削除