2009年3月10日火曜日

The Pros and Cons to buy a new car


Recently my old car broke down again, without any notices. It suddenly cannot start after I reverse my car and ready to go. So I'm thinking of changing a new car. However changing a new car too have pros and cons...
The Pros and Cons to buy a new car.
Pros
Cons
·        I get a new car
·        My car won’t broke down easily
·        I don’t have to pay the frequent [once around 3 months] repairing bills.
·        I can use the new car for a long time. Even after I graduated.
·        Due to the special promotion, my old car get RM5000 trade in value.

·        I cannot go to China this end term.
·        I cannot spend freely
·        Every month I need to pay around RM400 installment  fee for 7 years
·        I have to use all my PTPTN loan money for car payment
·        No money left for emergency use



Which type of cars?   [Don’t ask me why I choose these two only]
Proton Savvy
Proton Saga
Pros
·        Cheaper since I get RM5000 discount for my trade in old car. RM416 for monthly installment.
·        Smaller same size with my old car. Therefore won’t be so tension when driving this.
Cons
·        Small, I feel that the back seat is smaller than my old one.
·        I don’t like the design.
Pros
·        My favourite Malaysia Car. I like the design.
·        Bigger ,  more spacious.

       Cons
·        More expansieve , does not have RM5000 discount. RM470 monthly installment.
·        Bigger , more tension when driving it.

 Not to mention cars conditions....

1 件のコメント: